We have always maintained that the improvement of patient care is the essential purpose for our company’s existence. We listen to our clients to ensure that our products always conform to the demands of an ever-changing healthcare IT landscape, and pride ourselves on the fact that our solutions have been instrumental in reducing medical errors and saving lives.
Our MetaCare Enterprise EHR™ full suite of products provides clients with:
- A powerful, responsible, and sophisticated patient care system that maintains patient safety as its number one goal
- A marked improvement in patient outcomes, and a reduction in the financial burden that results from overlooked medical errors
- Functionality that surpasses healthcare IT standards to transform the work environment — improving productivity, providing clinical decision support, and reducing medical risk
- The benefits of a comprehensive, fully integrated, and cutting-edge EHR system
Our team of experts will work with your facility to provide personalized customer support whenever and however you need it. Read more about our industry-defining support here.
Meta has implemented and supported completely integrated EHR systems in large healthcare enterprises, community hospitals and rural health facilities, as well as specialty disciplines such as behavioral health facilities, addiction treatment centers, surgical hospitals, forensic centers, and correctional facilities. Our products comply with and exceed the most current clinical standards to improve patient care and facilitate Meaningful Use attestation, including:
- Meaningful Use criteria as set forth by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act, a provision of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA HITECH), and under the direction of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- The Initial Set of standards, Implementation Specifications and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology as published in the Federal Register July 28, 2010, and as defined by The HHS/Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- Standards and recommendations put forth by accreditation bodies, such as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- Regulatory Compliance, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), in support of patient security and privacy, and the Omnibus Reconciliation Act (OBRA) Guidelines for Quality Improvement in patient care
- Recommendations of professional organizations such as the American Medical Association (AMA), American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP), American Nurses Association (ANA) and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
We envision a future where healthcare information technology not only eliminates the possibility of error in patient care, but also provides clinicians with avenues for improving treatment that could not exist without HIT. To realize this goal, Meta works ceaselessly to design and improve products that adapt to our clients’ needs.
“Our vision has always been continual product improvement and to expand our EHR client base by offering price competitive software… We designed features and functions typically found in more expensive products, and made them affordable for smaller hospitals.” – Sal Barcia, President/CEO
Meta recognizes the ongoing changes in the field of healthcare, and the profound effect they have on patients, clinicians, and administrative staff. Our suite of integrated software products offers cost-effective solutions that meet the growing demands of modern medicine. A gateway to the future for healthcare providers, MetaCare Enterprise EHR™ enables clinicians to improve efficiency, safeguard patient care, and attain better patient outcomes. As we strive to build the best possible products with a highly skilled and motivated professional team, we hope to expand our support to all areas of healthcare and provide clients with the highest quality of service possible.