For more than 20 years, Meta Healthcare IT Solutions has been designing and developing fully integrated software solutions and hospital information systems (HIS) to healthcare institutions to promote and improve patient safety outcomes. We offer a complete suite of enterprise patient safety solutions – our MetaCare Enterprise EHR equips physicians, nurses and pharmacists to better care for patients while achieving high clinician satisfaction.
As an integrated, full-feature EHR, MetaCare Enterprise EHR enables the capture of clinical data as a part of overall workflow. Along with our other solutions, it provides the ability to generate a complete record of a clinical patient encounter while integrating data to serve different organizational needs.
Meta boasts a well-rounded team of extremely talented and dedicated individuals who excel not only in creating great products but also providing responsive and intimate support that our users desire and require. Whether it is through innovative design or adding rigorous patient safety checks through automated solutions, we work hand-in-hand with clients to provide them with team-based design, implementation, maintenance and support.
Meta possess expertise in implementing and supporting systems in large university settings, community hospitals and rural health facilities as well as specialty disciplines such as behavioral health facilities, addiction treatment centers and surgical hospitals. Our products comply with and exceed the most current clinical standards to improve patient care, including:
- The Initial Set of standards, Implementation Specifications and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology as published in the Federal Register July 28, 2010, and as defined by The HHS/Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).
- Standards and recommendations made by and in support of requirements put forth by accreditation bodies, such as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Regulatory Compliance, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) in support of security and privacy of health data and the Omnibus Reconciliation Act (OBRA) Guidelines for Quality Improvement in patient care
- Recommendations of professional organizations such as the American Medical Association (AMA), American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP), American Nurses Association (ANA) and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Through our integrated solutions, we provide:
- Best practice patient care with an emphasis on patient safety;
- Quality outcomes and assurance to foster evidence-based programs;
- A product that goes beyond simply changing workflow from its “paper form” to transforming the work environment by improving productivity and providing significant improvements to clinical decisions that improve patient care and reduce medical risk.
We value our clients’ input and pride ourselves on the highest level of customer support. Our team of experts works with your facility to prove how our software solutions meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the healthcare industry. Read more about our industry-defining support.