Re-defining Pharmacy Management Systems
Hospital pharmacies are constantly examining ways reduce medication errors and improve patient safety without significantly over-utilizing their available resources. Through MetaCare Enterprise RX™, Meta offers a closed-loop medication ordering, administration and patient safety system that links pharmacists, physicians and nurses to improve the delivery of patient care. As the industry’s most comprehensive and integrated medication safety solution, MetaCare Enterprise RX provides safeguards at every step where medication errors might occur: prescribing, transcribing, dispensing, administering and monitoring.
MetaCare Rx provides your pharmacy department with an extremely powerful solution to support meaningful initiatives. It also provides accurate documentation of medication administered to a patient, allowing for more precise pharmacy inventory counts. At the heart of MetaCare Rx are the comprehensive clinical modules that make it the complete solution for efficiently managing all aspects of a facility’s inpatient pharmacy department.
A comprehensive yet cost-effective solution, MetaCare Rx offers:
- Verification and modification of all orders, including non-pharmacological orders
- Support of all order entry types
- Full integration with automated dispensing machines and other devices
- Medication-interaction intelligence guidelines
- Tiered access rights for particular categories of users
- Claims adjudication
- Inpatient to outpatient merge accounts
- Multi-facility time zone communication
- Patient education monographs
At Meta, we understand the myriad of complex and diverse roles that pharmacies fulfill while delivering medication and supplies in a timely and accurate manner. Therefore, MetaCare Rx easily integrates with all other enterprise applications and devices, including but not limited to:
- Drug wholesaler
- Automated medication dispensing machines
- Third party CPOE and eMAR systems
Schedule your exclusive demo with our expert pharmacy management team today.